Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ice-Fest Season!

The season of Ice Festivals is upon us! It all kicks off this weekend with the Mountainfest in the Adirondacks! Bayard Russell and I will be giving a slideshow Saturday night featuring a bunch of great video and photos of northeast ice and mixed climbing. They'll be demos from all the best gear companies including La Sportiva, Petzl, and Outdoor Research plus great shows from Zoe Hart on Friday and Emilie Drinkwater on Sunday! Don't miss it!


The winter season has been a little slow getting going this year but I've managed a few fun days out. Here

The Snotscicle in Smuggler's Notch. Bayard and I checked out the unclimbed dry tooling about the ice and will definitely be back for that!

The classic Fafnir with my good friend Jake Frerk. My thoughts are with him and the rest of the Skier Boyz this weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment